Tuesday, November 6, 2012

ALONG FOR THE RIDE Out Now!



I never set out to be a cougar, honest! But after my divorce, when I was taking a break from men, I got to know a very sweet - and very handsome - guy who walked his dog in the same park where I often took lunch breaks. I started looking forward to running into them.  By the time I figured out that Will was almost ten years younger than me, it was too late - I was smitten!

Things didn't work out with Will, but we dated long enough for me to learn something important: attraction doesn't have age rules. 

When I decided to try writing a sexy book, I decided I'd write about a woman who falls for a much younger man. After all,  happily-ever-after comes in all different combinations!

Warning: this is a spicier read than my other books

Available at AmazonAll Romance ebooks


No comments:

Post a Comment