Monday, October 29, 2012

MOUNTAIN SONG Out Now


A number of years ago I visited Lake Tahoe with friends. We went in the summer, when the ski slopes are dotted with wildflowers and the blue skies are reflected in the lake. While hiking in the hills above, I couldn't help wondering what it would be like to grow up in such a beautiful setting.

And then, of course, I turned my "storyteller brain" on! What if a young woman came to visit, as I had, and found two very good reasons to stay a while? Not just the incredible setting...but a man she couldn't resist?


MOUNTAIN SONG was the story that came from all that daydreaming. Considering how well Claudia Canfield juggles a demanding job and a four-year-old son, no one would guess she was once a spoiled, irresponsible young debutante. She left that chapter of her life behind for good. Or so she thinks--until Andy Woods makes a most unwelcome return to her life.


Available at AmazonAll Romance ebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment